On the left you'll find links to papers and posters coming out of the lab.
- Barrett, F.S., Janata, P. (in press) Neural responses to nostalgia-evoking music modeled by elements of dynamic musical structure and individual differences in affective traits. Neuropsychologia.
- Stupacher, J., Hove, M.J., & Janata, P. (2016). Audio features underlying perceived groove and sensorimotor synchronization in music. Music Perception 33(5):571-589.
- Lee, Y. S., Janata, P, Frost, C., Martinez, Z., & Granger, R. (2015). Melody recognition revisited: influence of melodic gestalt on the encoding of relational pitch information. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 22(1), 163-169.
- Hurley, B.K., Martens, P. A., & Janata, P. (2014). Spontaneous sensorimotor coupling with multipart music. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, 40(4), 1679-1696.
- Collins, T., Tillmann, B., Barrett, F. S., Delbé, C., & Janata, P. (2014). A combined model of sensory and cognitive representations underlying tonal expectations in music: From audio signals to behavior. Psychological Review, 121(1), 33-65. doi: 10.1037/a0034695
- Fairhurst, M. T., Janata, P., & Keller, P. E. (2014). Leading the follower: An fMRI investigation of dynamic cooperativity and leader-follower strategies in synchronization with an adaptive virtual partner. Neuroimage, 84, 688-697. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2013.09.027